Sunday, December 12, 2004

He has made no plea, he has made no statement...

Fear Factory tonight, then.
Again. :) - They played not so long ago at the QMU.

This show ( Full review when I have time ) was still slightly sloppy to begin with - but after they got through my two favourite Demanufacture tracks ( The title track, and Self Bias Resistor ) things really came together.

Great show after that - and with Martyr dedicated to the late Dimebag Darrell, followed fairly quickly by Scapegoat, I really enjoyed it.

Then onto the Catty for a bit - Didn't dance that much, and FF never showed up... So I never got to ask Burt if he remembered the impromptu lapdance he got a few shows back from a certain acquaintance of mine who, upon giving up on Burton and deciding against Dino, came to me with the immortal line "Dump your girlfriend and come fuck me! I can give you so much more pleasure - I'm pierced and shaved!"

Yeah, OK, sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home