Tuesday, December 14, 2004

If Sue Townsend had been born 20 years later, would she now be writing "The Blog Of Adrian Mole"?

I only wonder, because I'm reading "The Cappuccino Years" just now - having done my usual, and run out of stuff to read. Grabbed "Secret Diary" off the shelf at random, worked through that and Growing Pains, and plan to pick up the new one - "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" ASAP.
Wonder if anyone's got either of the TV series' for download anywhere? Not seen the first one for years, and missed the Wilderness Years when it was on in 2001.

Aside from reading, it's been a fairly boring few days.
Right now, I'm just waiting for Kat to get in so we can pick a DVD and perform the usual eat/watch combo maneuver.
She's gone to Julie's, next door. Looks like she's "got chatting", and forgotten that she lives here again ;)

*Pre-emptively ducks a slap*


... as opposed to pre-emptively slapping a duck. Because that would be unfair. Ducks being relatively weak, compared to a full-grown human being and all. I suppose if I agreed only to use my bill ( Or indeed some form of faux-bill, created from papier maché or similar... ) then it might be a fair fight.

Ach, who am I kidding? Ducks rule. I'd never fight a duck. Ducks are almost as good as penguins.

And nothing... NOTHING is cooler than a penguin.

Nothing.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Mark said...

That made very little sense, i love it :o)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

And yet you come here and talk to us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home