Wednesday, April 13, 2005

STUFF! IKEA! GHOSTIES! WOO!

Today was fun :)

I went to Ikea, via E.K mall with Morgan and my mate Iain ( Skyenet, FireFight Scotland marshal, if you're an Airsofter. ) and his little girl Skye.
I WAS meant to pick up a cheap glass display case - Sold out, though.

I DID, however, snag:

Some Stikfas action figures from Poundland.
Been after these dudes for ages, but was NOT paying RRP of £8 for 'em!

http://www.alternativenation.net/gallery/files/2/4/8/ninja.jpg

I got my DVD player replaced in Argos, so we can watch DVDs in the bedroom without having to pipe it through from the PC.

Ikea, while they didn't have the display case, DID have cute stuffed rats, and the best nightlight ever!

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/36881_PE128151_S3.jpg

Got one of each :)

We then had hot dogs and ice cream.
You CAN refill your ice cream cone, it seems ;)

Morgan wanted to scarf down her lunch, and go play...

http://www.alternativenation.net/gallery/files/2/4/8/MorganIkeaHotDog2.jpg


In other news, I hauled my Star Wars Chronicles book down to the model shop, to get more accurate paints for my Fett helmet.
Think I've now got about as good as I'm gonna get, so we'll see over the next week or thereabouts how good they are.

Amusingly, while looking on my bookshelf for a decent pic of Fett, I thought to myself "I wonder where those books I won months ago from eBay are? I'd forgotten about them!"
Then the door went, and it was the postie with those very books. Woo!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger -RSG said...

Cheers! Fixed now.
How the hell do I get HTML image tags to work here? I thought I had them right ( Even checked the Blogger help section to see if they were different here, and C&Ped their example! ).
No dice :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home