Monday, November 07, 2005

More Fett Fun!



So, once again it's time for the annual Memorabilia fair at Glasgow's SECC.
I snagged a McFarlane Hicks for £5, and a metric assload of other goodies.

On the second day, I Fetted up again... As Jeremy Bulloch was there.
Once again - Nervous as hell til I was in the suit... Then I couldn't go 10 feet without being stopped for a photo.
Mr Bulloch himself was charming - Very nice man, with a very nice wife.
We traded stories of uncomfortable outfits, and I had him sigh my bucket, by Boba statuette, and I bought his autobiography "Flying Solo".
He was very impressed with the outfit - Which ensured that a goofy grin was plastered all across my face for the next few days :D




Now home, and time to finish off the house, then go back to Fett to iron out the bugs that the two days out in it threw up.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap mannequin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home