Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rage.

I hate debt collectors.
Just had to delete a post on Altnation, as I know fine well I'm liable to get a bunch of "Don't run up debts if you can't pay them" bollocks as a response to something I only posted to let off steam.

The fact is, I'm being pursued by a debt collection agency for a bill that's not even mine anymore!
It's an ex flatmate's - And the cunts claim that we're "both being pursued"... Yet every month, the debt is exactly as I left it.
So they're either not pursuing him at all, or he's refusing to pay it.

The debt is there due to a misunderstanding over council tax.
I've paid every penny they've asked for so far - About 90% of the total debt to date.
As soon as it's clear, then that's it.

It would be easy enough to simply tell them where the other debtor lives... But I'm not so shit as to do that, I couldn't live with myself.
Even though I'm still owed large amounts by him.

I keep thinking I can live with this situation, but whenever they phone me up to give me shit about it, the frustration rises again.
Time after time I'm told "I'll get you what I owe you soon", and it never comes.
How much trust can I muster? It's been years.

And I feel like I'M out of order if ever I mention it, because I feel like I'M the debt collector.

Actually, right now I just feel plain sick.
Sick of the situation, and sick in that I need to puke.

;jkbojbk;jbnk;jn'lokn'pkm'klmplmokljhbv

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger I miss people said...

She's right. Do you think he would show the same loyalty or responsibilty towards you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home