Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Good weekend, that!

Indeed.

Saturday night was spent round at Mark and Clare's. Originally, it was planned as a BBQ but the shitty weather put paid to that.
Still, a great time was had by all ( Even if Boab and Vonnie did poove out early - To go home and "sleep" :p )

Glad Kat came along, even though Julie couldn't come.
We definitely need more friends in East Kilbride, and Mark and Clare ( Indeed, the whole "People I met through Boab" collective ) are the sort of folk I'd be glad to count as friends even if they lived 5 hours away instead of 5 minutes.

It was a fairly tame party - The sort of gathering that I'm enjoying more and more these days as opposed to all-out pissup lunacy-fests.
I'm not getting old, though, Definitely not. The more quieter gatherings I go to, the more lunatic the lunacy-fests will be.
Or something like that...

Lots of good chat, and I think Clare and Kat are gonna be good mates. :D

"You wimminfolk awa' and cook. Us men are off to shoot things!"

*Ducks*











* Or chickens, whatever. I'm hungry, I'll eat anything. *

Can't really think what else to put here re: Saturday.
Can't remember WHAT I did on Friday.
I think Dave may have come over, but my memory's that sucky that that might well have been another night entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home