Wednesday, June 29, 2005

One of the many catchups I owe you... Donington.

Or "Download", if you REALLY must!

I know, it was ages ago, but I've been promising myself I'll catch up on all the entries I missed...

Saturday, I got to the airport after a very comfortable and stress-free flight.
If I could afford to fly more often, I would. I love it!

I ended up on a row of my own... Window seat... Surrounded by a gaggle of air hostesses from another airline on a transfer hop.
The only ones within view for the duration of the flight resembled canines extracting urine from the surface of a stinging weed native to the UK. So I entertained myself by reading the in-flight magazine. There was actually a really interesting article in there, but I can't remember what it was about.
Can't have been THAT good, then.

Got to Midlands, and was informed that Vonnie and Semp were driving over to pick me up.
They made the trip in astounding time - I think they were just dying to see my hair!

After a failed attempt at purchasing Shreddies for Andyblip at the airport shop, we set out for the festival site.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger -RSG said...

LOL
Sorry, I actually legit meant to say "And Bob was with them too" since they never mentioned you coming along on the phone.
Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home