Sunday, June 26, 2005

"WHAT ARE YOU?!"


Hehheh.
I just got a textl from my sister, Julie.

"THERE'S A BAT IN THE HOUSE! HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?!?!"

I'm sorry.
I couldn't resist answering in the form of a media message...

Then, I gave her a call.

"How big is it?"
"About 2 inches. Then about a foot."
"Oh."
"What do you mean 'Oh'?!"
"It's not furry, is it?"
"Yes."
"Oh. Right."
"What?!"
"Is it brown? It's not brown, is it?"
"Yes."
"Oh. Gimme a minute."
"DON'T FREAK ME OUT!"
"No, no... It might be OK. Just hang tight. Don't move."
"WHAT?! FUCK OFF! WHAT?! WHAT?!"
"Do you know what it is. Christ..."
"WHAT?!?!"
"It's... A bat."
"FUCK OFF!"

I think bats are cute.

Of course, I then hit the RSPCA website and gave her the relevant info.

She's still freaked...

Poor wee thing.
Aw fuzzy wuzzy wee batty watty.
Kyoot.
Wanna touch it's ickle chinny chin and give it am tickles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home