Friday, May 27, 2005

OK, I suck. I caved...

I got Pesky Pants up, and let her watch TV while I had my dinner of chicken soup and toast. ( She didn't want any. )
Tried tucking her in on the sofa so she'd fall asleep, but she was having none of it. Wanted to sit up and watch some standup - Which bodes well for her comedy tastes I guess :)

She's a sneaky wee shite, it has to be said.
She stood up, and sidled along the sofa towards me. Stood behind me for a few minutes, then fell over onto her weird-blanket-thing-with-a-cow's-head-at-one-end-and-arse-at-the-other.
I only noticed when she started to get sleepy, and I took her back through to her bed passing the mirror on the way, that she'd put Kat's cat hat on me.
It's made of fuzzy felt, and is very light, so I hadn't even felt it.

Given that she was perfectly happy to march back to bed this time ( Pausing in the hall to collect Kibble and Shug the glowing ghosties from Ikea ), I suspect that the "hat gag" may well have been her entire reason for throwing such a strop in the first place!
Lying there dozing, the idea came to her... And thus a plan was formed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home