Thursday, April 28, 2005

This week, I are bin mostly...

... working under an N.D.A.
I think.

We've not actually SIGNED any yet - But to be on the safe side, my lips are sealed on exactly what we've been up to until I've been paid!

I CAN say this:

I've been filming a TV show for Channel 5 / Bravo, in which I and a number of others ( Snap, Orev, Burrelly and more ) play terrorists.
We're basically cannon fodder for the 6 celebrities who are being trained in various combat techniques ( Room clearance, hostage rescue, E&E etc. ) by ex-marines.

Problem is - We keep pwning them!
Monday was a classic - We maybe reacted a bit too fast to them, so we toned it down a bit after the first sequence.
Then on day 2, they upped their game.
Now, as if by magic, my ribs hurt - and some jackass gave me a sore bollock, too! I did take steps to ensure that the kill-count was fairly even, though.

Day off today.
Not sure if I can even say when I'm back on set or for how long - One of the celebs was shocked and dismayed to see me leave the dorm yesterday - "What? You're here again! Fuck."

Haha. J00 = pwnzored, boy!

Soundtrack To Controlled Violence:

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing ( "Maybe get a blister on your trigger finger - Maybe get to shoot folk with a gun!" )
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul

And the most apt track, as regards the organisation of the production, would be the one commonly sung by US soldiers during the Vietnam war as a marching cadence.

"Who's the leader of the gang, that's fun for you and me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home