Friday, May 27, 2005

Meh.

Spent most of the day rearranging the kitchen, and reinstalling Windows on my PC.
Kat was due in at 11, as she was going for a pint or two with some workmates.
She's now gonna let me know before 2 if she'll be home later than 2. They've decided to go on to Crystal's.

( EDIT: WOOHOO! SHE ARRIVED HOME AT FIVE PAST ONE :D )
(Edit 2 : 20 past 1 now... She's off next door to Julie's for an hour. :| )

And Morgan's just started screaming for no reason.
She's got a clean nappy, no rash, she doesn't want food, she doesn't want a drink, and I don't think she had a nightmare because she usually calms down after a cuddle if that's the case. She's just throwing tantrums and chucking anything ( Food, toy, whatever ) you give her back at me as hard as she can.

Meh.
Fuck this. Can't wait for next week - I'll actually maybe get some sleep, and get some stuff done!

Not that I'm not still somewhat pissed off that Mum's paying for Kat and Morgan to go to Lanzarote with her and my Sister, and I'm not invited.

Don't get me wrong - Kat deserves a break, and I hope she enjoys it.
I'm just sick of Mum's apparent "Oh, he doesn't matter. He doesn't need a break - He does nothing anyway. And why's he moaning about not getting any sleep? He doesn't need any!"

Fuck that too.

( Officially, Kat's off with our neighbour, her mate, and her wee girl. This once we ARE lying to Kat's mum - since she'd throw a fucking childish stroppy tantrum if she knew that my Mum was funding a holiday for Kat. )

In keeping with the theme of this post so far...

Fuck her and all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home