Saturday, January 14, 2006

Off to Good Gwanny's. Yay Turkey.

Got picked up by my sister, and vroomed off t0 Mum's for Xmas dinner.

Morgan opened loads more presents, we ate lots of turkey and weenie wee sausages, and Grandad fell asleep with a glass of brandy in his hand.

Someone got a keyring that supposedly beeped when you whistled at it... It beeped at everything but.

I got the Broons and Broons/Oor Wullie books, Star Wars DVDs and books, the Wizard Of Oz uber-edition DVD, socks, and a promise of an Ikea glass display case ( Which is now in the hall :) )

I got Kat a shiny big 4-slice toaster, an MP3 player and the Invader Zim house DVD box set.

Amusingly, the order of stuff I'd ORIGINALLY placed for Kat's Xmas but got cancelled ( I thought ) seemed to have only been delayed due to my change of credit-card invoice address being held up for some reason.
So Kat ALSO got a pillow shaped like a Wonka bar, a vibrating head massager, a Living Dead Doll and something else I forget right now.

Not much else to report really. It was a great Xmas afternoon, with no fights and plenty of food and giftage.
Morgan had a great time, due to not being ill. She helped open everyone's presents, and actually understood when a gift wasn't for her... She helped open it then handed it to the person she was assisting.

She rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home