Thursday, June 22, 2006

On The Ready Line # 2.1

What else happened on Saturday, then?

Well, my worries that I might miss Harry, Al Matthews' and Terry English's Q&A due to being needed elsewhere proved unfounded.
We were asked to provide an honour guard, and march them in.
Woo!

Of course, my left knee chose the very moment I entered the room to go "Nuh uh!" and fail to support me.
Leaving the marine who was meant to be walking in formation with me ( Mantroon or Bazfish, I forget which. Will check the video later ;) ) to wonder where the hell I;d gone!
Caught up not too badly, and got into position against the wall.

Had a few moments of Fraz saying "Take a seat!" and me attempting to silently convey the message "My knee's goosed!".
I knew if I could bend my knee sharply, and "crack" it, it'd feel fine.
Not gonna happen when you're wearing leg armour!

The stories told during the Q&A were hilarious - I'll put them in seperate entries.
Here's the photo we got at the end of the Saturday session...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home