Thursday, December 16, 2004

"Long, dark wossname of the soul?"

I really meant to post on this yesterday, so it's not gonna be as bleak as it possibly should be.

The night before last was awful - Remember I mentioned insomnia? Well, I had it in spades on Tuesday night.
I kept just about nodding off, then having some stupid nightmare and waking up in a sweat. The fact that our room was roasting as a result of downstairs having their heating on full-blast, and Kat's asthma is flaring right now so she snores almost as badly as ME ( Except, of course, I never snore. Ever. ) meant that I was having a very tough time of it.

I got up, fannied around online again... But got more and more depressed and annoyed as the hours passed.
Horrible, absolutely bloody horrible.

Don't really remember much of yesterday either - Probably because I was so down.

Eventually lightened up yesterday evening - But nearly got myself killed by Kat for washing a bowl that was in the kitchen... I didn't know she hadn't finished with the contents!

Today's been pretty good - Went to the town centre with Mum, Kat and Her Worshipfulness... who didn't sleep a wink all day, so should theoretically give us a damn good sleep tonight!

Chatted to Dave down at the model shop, chatted to Tommy ( Who swears blind that the bunker he told me about DOES exist, and promised to get his brother to email me details... ).

Ended up buying some Xmas presents at Matalan, and then went to Lidélle's for some cheap MEAT!
Black forest ham, salami... Supper's gon' be good tonight!

Although we better open the window, because if I sweat as much as I did last night after eating what I plan to tonight, things will NOT be good.

Also, I appear to have inadvertently created a web-comic.
http://www.alternativenation.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1553946&posted=1#post1553946

I think I'll keep doing it this way, until I have a bit of spare time, then I'll create a website and make it a PROPER webcomic.
Complete with digitally remastered footage to replace the early efforts ;)

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger -RSG said...

Yeah - I said to him this time "Dude, you sure you weren't winding meup? Because I know people who's main hobby is finding out about and exploring this stuff, and NOBODY has heard of this place!"

He still swears blind that he was helping his brother out on a catering job and that they used the top floor of this place for power and storage.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

Says it's just outside Hamilton... Looks just like a big grass-covered mound... But ISN'T the reservoir.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

Nah, he says that he and his brother used the still-wired-up ground floor as refridgeration and cooking space for when they were catering a function held in the grounds.

Ask him about it next time you're down there, see if he tells you the same story :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mark said...

it's awesome, you should post them in your blog too. Reminds me of the bunny comic.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

Hmm... Now you come to mention it, it reminds me of Bunny too... I love bunny.

Bugger. Hope it doesn't look like I'm trying to rip Bunny off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home