Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh shit, I forgot to post the good news!

September 29th, 2007...
Kat and I are getting married.

Woo!

Booked Eastwood House and The Redhurst Hotel ( I'm heading down to pay the full deposit for the Redhurst tomorrow. )


That aside - The two Airsoft forums that I use have merged.
No huge thing there, as they were run by the same folk. But the owners have passed them on to the old admin team.

Which is a good thing, as the old owner was an arrogant, rude, snide git, who treated users like shit most of the time unless they were his mates.
The general party line was "You're all here on tolerance. You have no rights whatsoever."
Everyone was fine with that until it bit them in the arse...

Anyway, I'm now moving to a third forum, because said old owner started a flamewar in a thread I'd started trying to convince some of my sceptical players that the changeover was a good thing in terms of software and staff.
The guy kept harping on, claiming I had some sort of vendetta.
Couldn't get it through his head that it's possible to be grateful for something, yet still feel that it wasn't done 100% correctly.

And, obviously, I'm a shitbag because I never said anything while he was in charge.

No, I didn't. Because I knew fine well I'd have been banned.


I hate bullies.
And that's exactly what Fluffy is. An arrogant, self-righteous bully.


THAT aside, it's Morgan's birthday on Friday and we were gonna hit the Playbarn on Sat afternoon.
We'd kinda decided that it was likely gonna be too mobbed anyway, when I got a call ( Whilst poking fish at the Sea Life Centre at Lomond Shores ) asking if I could run an airsoft stag do on Saturday as the guys originally meant to do it had had to cancel.

Turned the dude down, and pointed him at CQB Scotland and The Fort, but he couldn't get hold of them, so I'm doing it.

I know I keep saying I'd love for business to pick up to the extent I can run airsoft games at least once a week, but right NOW it's too damn hectic!
Bad timing. Should be a fun game though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home