Monday, January 29, 2007

Fucking scum.

If anyone feels the need to defend neds at this juncture, please fuck off now.

I tried to do the right thing, and accepted a booking in good faith for 8 guys from a "residential centre" for S8 Airsoft today.
Two staff members, and 8 residents.
7 residents showed, and only one staff member played. The other sat on her arse in the car.

They did well, to be honest.
Behaved OK, and there was less horseplay than I expected, but still more than I liked.
Shooting your mate in the arse or cock is shite, and taking a piss in the middle of a firefight is just fucking stupid. Specially if you ain't even got the brains to do it against a tree.
Luckily the three incidents were seperate.


Sadly, the "pleasantly surprised" factor wasn't to last.

Some piece of shit managed to find the cashbox, open it, and steal the takings for the day.


50 players.
8 of whom hired guns.
£16 per player and £15 per hire.
18 bottles of ammo sold at £6 each.

Do the maths, and join me in utter contempt for the fucking piece of shit that ripped me off.

We have no proof yet that it was one of those guys, but given that two of them got into a fight immediately upon their return to the centre... And it turned out afterwards that one among them all was suspiciously reluctant to return the friendly goodbye that a few of my players gave the group - Choosing instead to walk as fast as he could to the car...

I'm pretty confident.

Rage.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger I miss people said...

Maybe they need to steal to survive?

Did you ever thinkof that eh?

Poor messed up kids in a messed up world, they never had a achance. Hug them dont hurt them man

**dont kill me I jest!** Hope you get something back from the Police

 

Post a Comment

<< Home