Sunday, September 09, 2007

27/03/02

This is a list of most of the tunes I played that night.
There are some gaps, but you get the jist.

Hehheh.
It's weird looking back, thinking about how much has happened since then...

Therapy? - Diane
NIN - Something I Can Never Have
Prodigy - Scienide
Filter / Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do
Apartment 26 - Hallucinating
Faith No More / Boo Ya T.R.I.B.E - Another Body Murdered
Eminem - '97 Bonnie And Clyde
Senser - No Comply
System Of A Down - War?
Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You die
Prodigy / Pop Will Eat Itself - Their Law
Marilyn Manson - Dope Hat
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Save Ferris (?) - Come On Eileen (Pesky misnamed punk covers ahoy!)
Horny Toad - Shiver
MXPX - Cristalena
Fat - Downtime
Alice In chains - Them Bones
Camp Kill Yourself - Flesh Into Gear
Skunk Anansie - I Can Dream ('Mon the Rat Trap!)
Anthrax - Startin' Up A Posse
Entombed - Like This With The Devil
Sepultura - Refuse/Resist (Live)
Motorhead - Enter Sandman
Van Halen - Jump
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
28 Days - Goodbye
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
The Union Underground - Turn Me On Mr Dead Man
Faith No More - Epic
Linkin Park - The Untitled (In The End)
Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack
Dead Prez / Static-X - (Bigger Than) Hip Hop
Incubus - Shaft
Glassjaw - Ry Ry's Song
Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide
10 Masked Men - Blue (RAR!)
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
Atari Teenage Riot - Destroy 2000 Years Of Culture
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
Carter USM - Sheriff Fatman
Machine Head - Old
Fear Factory - Replica (Electrix Sheep Mix)
Pantera - Fucking Hostile
The Goops - Build Me Up Buttercup

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger I miss people said...

I was 20, living in Dennistoun and was seeing random chap. I was (relatively) tidy/slim, how much has changed since then indeed. Working in t'chippy and 13th Note. Happy days.

Pauls playing Quake Wars btw

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Digitallysick said...

found this list randomly, seems as if i am stuck in the 90's its amazing, that band fat- downtime, i guess i am not the only one that liked that song,its hard to find now days

 

Post a Comment

<< Home