Saturday, July 16, 2005

I WILL finish the TV shoot blog!

It just takes time is all - I need to have a good half hour or so to properly compose the entry. With no distractions. Difficult, around here.


Just a quick entry here to mention how much I love dreams that seem so real they scare you.
Last night, it would appear that I'd gone to bed thinking about Jurassic Park or something, since I found myself in the role of a spy or saboteur or similar attempting to escape park security.
This wasn't a theme park thoug h - This was an Evil Corporation who'd cloned dinosaurs for military sales.
So I'm running around all these buildings, messing with the control panels and opening / closing sliding roofs, avoiding snipers, avoiding Raptors and small T-Rexes when they get released.

Eventually, I was all but caught and I stood on the shore of the sea ( Big round bay, with a small entrance to the open ocean on the far, far side ) looking for some sort of escape tunnel back to ( I suppose ) the helipad.
It was blocked, so I swam for it.

Bad idea.
Luckily, my subconscious kicked in and stopped me dying in my dream - When the BLOODY GREAT ICTHYOSAUR appeared out of nowhere ( At first it just swam under me and grazed me with it's bumpy back... then I could see it diving deep and coming up fast! ) - by turning the whole thing into a video game.
I mentally "Pressed escape", then "Load"ed from an earlier point.

Not certain what happened next, but I least I wasn't fish-food!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Mark said...

sounds like "far cry"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home