Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Weird dreams...

Last night's was a doozy.

I was at a dinner party with Kat, Morgan, Andy "Zerosignal"., Julie "Joob-Joobs", Steven "Pudock" and Semp.

We were in quite a high flat, with a nice big window by the dinner table.

I looked out the window, and saw some cool clouds forming - Quite near the window.
A big dark funnel.

I started telling people to grab cameras - And was pissed off when I found that the only one available was my phone. Julie's was knackered.

So I started snapping away, and the funnel was changing shape and colour.
At one point it looked like the "sphincter" from the tripod's cage in The War Of The Worlds.
Then it changed to a longer spout coloured purple and green. I pointed out that it looked like a Fimble!
After that, it actually went all Giger-ish, and the winds got REALLY harsh.

Then it smashed through the window, took human form and tried to abduct Morgan.
It looked like an old man, and felt really evil.
I grabbed him by the throat - And woke up.

Not had the balls to check my phone for pics yet ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home