Friday, July 22, 2005

DERKA DERKA! Scapey's TV-shoot diary... Pt.3 ( Continued )

r work on Ultimate Force - I have all the DVDs. I just wanted to say that - It's an honour to meet you."

She seemed to appreciate the sentiment ;)

So we repeated the exercise a few times - With Orev and I giving the celebs more and more time to react each time.
I said to the director at one point "The producer doesn't really seem to know what he wants - But you're the director, so what do YOU want to see?"
He told me "Just keep fighting until they hit you."

OK, cool.
Guess what?
They STILL sucked.
"Why did you stay up for so long?"

My response was to raise my arms out by my sides, and perform a graceful pirrouette - To illustrate the COMPLETE LACK OF PAINT on my body.
He barely suppressed a grin.

The final team in consisted of Celeb #5 - Steve Collins ( Who really should have been 4, but I cocked up my numbering system by mentioning him in passing earlier :p ) and another gentleman... Who decided to make sure that I was REALLY dead by shooting me in the bollocks.
As I lay face-down on the floor.
He shot me in the bollocks, from behind.

Ryan Dunn From Jackass shot me.
In the nuts.
From the rear.

How privileged do I feel, huh?

It has to be said, the pair of them were good - but the fact that most of our cover in the room was removed may well have had a little to do with the speed with which they took us down.
They'd have managed it anyway, but not quite so blindingly fast.

I'd be really interested to see how well they'd do - all of them - at the end of their training, in a PROPER game with us all playing to win.
Sadly, the idea was thrown out of the window... Mainly due to growing tensions between the celebs and the production team ( And the crew and the production team... And the F/X guys and the production team... etc etc. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home