Friday, August 04, 2006

Fuck's sake...

So, the last I spoke to Mum and David, they were going to come over here for probably around 6, leaving around 7 to go visit Grandad.

For some reason, Mum's not bothered phoning anyone today to keep them posted, so Grandma's been ringing me wondering what the hell's going on.

I'd arranged to meet people just after 7:30 to sort some stuff out for tomorrow and the like, and now when I phone Mum and David ( not having had a call since they told me they'd be coming here straight from evening visiting ) they've now decided to sto pat a café, then are going to pick David's mum up from Maarns, drop her back at Netherlee and THEN they might consider coming up here to get the kids.


As with the UKAN situation - I fucking hate feeling like I'm expected to be eternally grateful for a favour that turns out to be half a favour... Especially when I'm not actually informed when each part of the plan is changed.

They'll be over here now around 9, if I'm lucky.

So much for the meeting.



Oh, and Lee won't stop screaming unless he's on my knee and Morgan's decided not to tell me she needed a piss, so stood in the hall and wet her pants and jeans.


Raging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home