Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pensieves...

I have to agree with Vonnie - It'd be great to have a Harry Potter style magic bowl into which you can bung all the shit you don't wanna think about right now but might need to refer to later.

It'd also be good if there was some way to vent without having to assume that your friends are going to listen to your woes and not have a go right back at you.

Ever feel like you're standing on a cliff screaming out to sea?
In my head, I'm like that all the time. I bottle it up way more than is healthy for me, I suspect, but if I let it go I'd start sobbing and not stop until I cried fucking dust.

If things were outright BAD, 100% shite, it'd be better, ironically enough.

It's the feeling of the good stuff throwing the bad into such sharp relief that makes it hurt so much.

I'm getting deja vu here.
I must have felt this way for too long.
I'm on an emotional mobius strip. Keep going long enough, I'll end up back where I started and have moved without changing position.


It's just struck me that I currently must sound like an emo kid.

"LOL".

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger -RSG said...

See, the reason I didn't rant on MSN is because I know you've got your own shit on. Hell, there've been times in the past when you've THOUGHT I was ranting about something and told me in essence to bugger off as you've got enough on your own plate to deal with... Even though I've actually been meaning something else.


I know folk on AN know this cunt, and sometimes I just feel like I wanna warn each and every person on there that he's a lying, thieving piece of shit who's not to be trusted... As you tend to trust friends-of-friends and the guy still hangs out with Mark, Strider, Eviltwinisdead et al.

That frustrates me, too.
Since I know for a fucking fact that if someone who I'd welcomed into my home stole from a mate... That welcome would swiftly be withdrawn and I'd sure as hell do all I could to redress the situation.
It's their call, but it's hard on me, y'know?



I do manage to forget about it at times, and I know fine well there are folk less well off than me...
But that argument's like saying you should never ever call yourself "hungry" when there's starving children in Ethiopia.
Just because someone else has been fucked too, doesn't mean I feel any better!

Imagine if the removal van had been stolen by someone you counted as a friend... And you bumped into them every so often, wearing your clothes. You might even be in a restaurant sometime, and see your expensive coat hanging on the back of the person's seat as they eat with some other friends of yours.

THAT'S how I feel whenever I catch sight of that bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home