Sunday, April 15, 2007

"I might work for the company, but don't let that fool you. I'm really an OK guy!"

So, it's been a kinda "Meh" period sonce last update.
Had a few arguments with my head marshals for the site, except it wasn't so much as arguments as one of 'em bitching to other folk about me.
Have asked him to get me a "Wants list" of stuff he thinks I should get or do for the site, so the ball's in his court now. We'll see.

I almost had the opportunity to run a day's games on a cracking CQB site, but it'd have been "on behalf of" that site's owner, and my lot felt that to do so would be neglecting S8 Alanton.
What, running it on my weekend off? From MY OWN SITE?
I disagree, but in the interests of peace and harmony, and because I have way too much shite on to be bothered with the hassle it'd have caused... I turned it down.

Shame, as it's a great site.

In better news, I got a new tattoo.
Yay!

Thanks, and recommendations for Chameleon Tattoos in Paisley. Just round the corner from The Lagoon.
Leon did the outline, and Barry did the filling in as part of his training.
Which, yes, means I got it for free. Double w00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home