Monday, December 20, 2004

Vegematatening. Mmm...

Cool Runnings on TV, soup-and-a-sammitch on the table, and Kat's Big Fuzzy Blankie over us on the sofa.

Nice afternoon, all in all. This morning saw us down at The Evil One's place attempting to fix the hoover - It turned out not to be the belt that needed replaced though, but rather a burned-out motor or some other internal problem.

The exploded hooverbag I found hidden in the cupboard whilst looking for screwdrivers may provide some clue as to how this may have occurred...

So we hauled ass back home ( Before T.E.O. could ask us to tidy her house for her. Rantage on that to follow... ) via the wee woods in between Greenhills and Newlandsmuir. Morgan was having great fun climbing up the stairs - Kept trying to take them one at a time, and ALMOST making it :)

Saw some doggies too - "HWOOF! HWOOF! DOOWIE! HWOOF!". Heheh.


So yeah, The Evil One's house.
This really irritates me.
While I do appreciate that she has arthritis, I still think that she is well out of order with her attitude.
Even during the short time that we lived there, before she threw I and her 9-month-pregnant daughter out on the street with no place to go that she knew of, she would leave filthy dishes lying all over her living room and kitchen, and manage somehow to smear all the surfaces with jam and butter.
When she smoked, there were fagends all over the place ( Kat was seething because she used her big Scooby-Doo mug as an ashtray. And rightly so! She also has no respect for other people's property. Rantage on that to follow... )

One weekend, Kat and I were out on Saturday afternoon / evening for some event I forget the details of, but that incorporated dinner. The house was fine.
We came home, pretty much went straight to bed.
I got up the next morning, and went straight out. Kat got up a little later and went wherever she was going.
We met on the bus on the way home... And when we came home, T.E.O. was in a rage because her house was "In a state! An embarrasment!".

And indeed it was - because SHE'D MESSED IT UP!

And this is the selfish, ignorant, arrogant attitude that annoys me.
She expected us to tidy up after her.

Bad enough when we lived there...
But she STILL expects Kat to go down and tidy her house!

As if we don't have enough on our plates.
She bitches when she's asked to go and pick Morgan up from my Mother's ( As she seems not to be intelligent enough to navigate from East Kilbride to Newton Mearns... even when she can allegedly find Rouken Glen easilly enough. ).
She bitches when my Mother arranges to pick up or drop Morgan off directly to or from her place - Moaning that she doesn't want anyone seeing her place "In such a state".

Hey, here's an idea for you... KEEP IT FUCKING TIDY THEN!
I swear, I've known with stoner, drunken students who have kept better homes than her!
Hell, I've known SQUATTERS with better standards of cleanliness!

I admit, I'm an untidy bugger at times, but I do keep things hygienic. She's getting close to the point where I turn around and tell her that Morgan's no longer going to be visiting her.
She's on her last chance, here...


And as for "Other People's Property"?

Like I said - no respect.
She broke some expensive Lord Of The Rings statuette/bookends... The ones that she claimed I took upstairs "Just to spite her, because I knew she liked them"... after she ordered Kat and I to "Get all our stuff out of her living room".
I packed them away in a drawer after she broke the crown off of one.

The next time I was down at her house, I found the pair back up on her bookshelf... Each one missing a hand and the hands nowhere to be found.
So much for my nice ceramic Argonath, then.


Or the Trigun coasters.
I had a set of handmade, limited edition glass etched coasters - with silhouettes from a Japanese animation that Kat and I are fans of.
There WERE 6... And when I went to retrieve THOSE, I found only 5 in the video box inside which I'd place the carefully-wrapped-in-paper coasters.
Now, we know for a fact that this woman HAD used them in the past, as Kat caught her doing so and told her that they were NOT to be used, but were display pieces.
When I asked her if she'd seen any lying around ( I implied that I may have left one out myself ) she responded:
"I don't use coasters. I wouldn't have touched them."

Not what I asked...

Even when we told her that we thought a friend's childhad broken the coaster, and that said child was being grounded as a result - she still refused to own up.
Nice.

She hates being called a liar - Which is a shame, really, as she's been proven to BE one.

Put it this way - People who don't know that Webcams can be set to start recording when they sense movement should NOT try to fiddle with people's PCs then attempt to indignantly claim that nobody at all had been anywhere near said computer...

I still have the footage, for when I fancy a laugh.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mark said...

damn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home