Thursday, January 27, 2005

"What are you? Part bloody Andrex Puppy?"

I just ran a bath for Morgan there.
She was sitting in her room, happily playing with the top half of a stuffed dragon.
I went from the bathroom to the living room to get my phone.

In the space of the few minutes that this took me, a certain small person ditched Puff, snuck into the bathroom... And proceeded to place the following items into the bath:

1/8 of a roll of toilet paper
1 small blue cup
1 facecloth
1 dummy
1 "The Making Of Spider-Man" book
1 boot ( Black leather, pointy )


Not amused. She's been in a "Little sod" mood all night... Brought over the box of Quality Street, and said "Ta?"
So I gave her a chocolate.

Half an hour later, she did it again.
And threw a full-on "Throwing herself on the floor and howling" tantrum when I said no.

Add that to the "Chucking stuff randomly across the room" we've been getting all night, and I'm all for maiming the next person to give me any shit.
I've had enough shit for today, and there's only more to come during the week if my suspicions are correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home