Monday, January 24, 2005

"You will therefore be taken to the Dune Sea, and cast into The Pit Of Carkoon..."

"...the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc.

In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering,
as you are slowly digested over a thousand years."

One of the guys I know from the Prop Forums was out in Arizona a year or so back.
He went out to find the location at which the Sail Barge and Sarlacc scenes in Return Of The Jedi were filmed.
He found it - And found some goodies.

Long story short, I now possess some pieces of foam rubber that were part of the all-powerful Sarlacc way back when JEdi was shot.
OK, it looks like I have a piece of old naan bread and a chunk of puff candy - but I know what they are, and I'm making a display case for them with a little plaque and photo of the ( original, beakless, and best ) sarlacc.

Die wanna wanga?

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

As sure as I can be :)
Getting some wooden Sail Barge segments too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home