Sunday, December 26, 2004

[Insert "Why Is It Called Boxing Day" Joke Here]

Another "Blog from memory" here... So apologies for anything that's missed out.
My memory sucks. Lots.

The main thing on Boxing Day was the "Post-Drunken-Bullshit Phoncall" from Kat's Mum.

I didn't catch all of it, but I did hear the Extra Bonus Snide Remark.
This time, it was ( After Kat mentioned that my Sister was taking us to visit my Grandparents on the 27th ) :
"Oh well... It's nice that you have a family that looks after one another..."

Aye, nice try.

See if you ever read this, Marlen?
Try this - If you are nice to other people, they will be nice to you.

If, on the other hand, you treat them aboninably... Lie to them, lie about them, and accuse THEM of lying - to their face, to their friends, and to their family...
You will reap what you sow and you will NOT be respected, liked, or contacted by the people you've wronged.

Evil begets evil... And you are an evil person.
I suggest you change, if you want to stay even a small part of our lives. Because if you keep on the way you are, I suspect that not only will Kat and I do our best to get as far away from your spiteful shite as possible... So will the rest of your family.
At least, if they have any sense they will. The best you can hope for if you don't change is to be tolerated.

Is that what you want to be?
The spiteful childish bully, who is only tolerated because of blood ties?

Change, then.



Morgan update - STILL ill, STILL gummy-eyed...
She went over to my Mum's for the evening, while Kat and I met up with Kat's cousins... Since we barely got a chance to talk on Xmas Day.

Good fun, good chat... And in a moment of surreal hilarity, I burst out laughing midway through a conversation about Cancer.
I'd spottedat the bar the dude that Julie pulled at the Catty the night before - who we left at the bus stop after noticing that he'd pissed all down his jeans.

As "Ways to change the subject" go, it was a good'n.

>> Search for food... >> Closed restaurants... >> Pizza at Dino's... >> Meet Semp and go to Cathouse... >

And the Catty was alright. Barry was somewhat drunk, and his set reflected this.
Epic twice, STUPIDLY LOUD TUNES... And some amusing banter as we arrived.

He'd arranged to get us in for free - which is always much appreciated. Semp and myself were standing at the top of the stairs... Me at the top, Semp on the next step down.
Barry yells "Oi! Steve! Unclench!"

"If I do that, Semp'll slip out and fall down the stairs!"




"I will kill you."

Hehheh.

The shine was taken off my evening when I was dancing to Epic #1, and some tit and his pals were dancing with full pint glasses.
One of the stewards came round the dancefloor, and noticed that I was watching him come round. He did the slight-nod "Yeah?" gesture, and I pointed to the fools with the booze.
This got a "You what?" frown, so I started to walk over, and mimed drinking.

Rather unexpectedly, the response was "DO I tell you how to play shite songs and dance like a fanny? No. So don't tell me how to do my job."

Hey, I was only trying to help - Apparently, if he'd been stood there for half an hour and not spotted them I'd have been OK to point them out.

I hadn't thought I was being rude... I may be wrong, as I was a bit drunk... But to my mind, if I'd left it for any length of time, the point would have been defeated as the floor would have been soaked and slipperry. And since my apology was thrown back in my face as well...
Seems some people just aren't worth talking to - If I have any further comments to make to assist the Stewards in their duties, I'll be sure to pass them on to one of my pretty female friends.
They always seem to be listened to intently...
>>
Banter... >> Sig Quotes ( See Semps' blog, I suspect, for info on these )... >> Home ( Cheers for the lift Semp! )... >> Julie pulling an old mate from the Rat Trap days... >> MASH and Sleep.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Ever considered writing a novel?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

What ya tryin' ta say, like?

Hey, YOU started this by telling me I should blog!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home