Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fuck booze. Fuck it in the ass.

So last weekend, my mate G was meant to be coming over with his wife, some friends, and the friends' little girl.

I rang him to check the arrangements - Turns out he'd been so drunk the night we went out for dinner and made the arrangements, he'd totally forgotten... And because he was working the next day now couldn't be arsed "Coming all the way over to East Kilbride, to only hang out for two or three hours".


Then today, he's meant to be coming to the Clyde Valley shooting club with me and a couple of others. Note : I called in a favour to get him the invite, and had to turn another mate DOWN because he was coming.

Been trying to phone him all day, as the plan was for him to come over a bit early and hang out for a bit.
Guess what?

"Oh man, I've been on the bevvy today. Not a good idea!"


So, once again, the lure of "Getting Fucking Pissed" fucks my plans with someone.


I swear to christ, if booze was made illegal tomorrow, I'd be a happy fucking man.
So sick of so many plans ruined and fights caused because it's far too easy to go from "Just one" to "Just a few" to "I'm not fucking pissed, OK?" to "Whee! I'm drunk!" to "Shwah? Mhuh? FUCKYOOOO!".


Fuck booze.
Fuck it in the ass.

Hard.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

He's only a dick when he's drunk.

Therefore, it's a booze issue.



There's plenty of people who most definitely are not dicks that I simply cannot stand when they're pished.

'Mon the prohibition.

*Buys splurge gun*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home