Friday, March 25, 2005

Back to London later tonight...

For now, just a quick sitrep.

It's Friday night, I have a sore stomach...
I'm in tonight looking after Morgan, and Kat's changed her plan from heading out at the back of 9, to going for a pint with Jen pre-clubbing.
She went over to Julie's a few hours ago, and they're still there. I thought that was them heading OUT when she left.

Maybe I'll get peace for a bath later on, once Morgan goes to bed.
Whenever THAT may be...

ovknasovnasovna;sodvna;sodvna;sdvnas;dljvas;dlk#


What a fun easter weekend. They're away out Sunday night, too.
I won;t be.

I bet there's more backstabby politicking shite at FireFight on Sunday, too.
Certain people have let a few things slip, and I know someone's gonna try to fuck me over again.

Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home