Monday, March 07, 2005

More drama - Brief outline...

Last night, I heard shouting, screaming, thumping and crying upstairs.
Stuck my head out into the close, and a female voice was heard yelling "Please call 999! Get them to [ADDRESS EDITED AS I WAS QUOTING, AND DIDN'T THINK NOT TO QUOTE THE ENTIRE CONVO :) ]!"

Whoever's door she'd banged ( I THINK it was the girl from upstairs... And I THINK she'd banged #17's door... ) responded with "And tell them what?"

"Please! Just call 999! Please!"
"I don't want anything to do with this. Sorry."
"Call the police!"

At which point, a male voice told #17(?) to get back inside and shut the door.


WTF?!
IMHO, that's well out of order.
I called them, since it sounded to ME like there was something bad going down - I wasn't for going up since I was in alone with Morgan. Still, the cops should have taken less time than the ~30 minutes it took them to respond!

No idea what actually went down, since the cops only stayed for a few minutes - But if someone bangs on MY door and begs me in tears to call 999... I fucking well call 999!

Some people...

2 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I'd post people's addresses who were idiots like that and didn't help someone in distress.

Then again, it'd show where you live too, so maybe it's a good idea that you took it out. :D

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger -RSG said...

Ah! YOU'RE Krayzee Laydee!
I was wondering :)

As for the HTML for linking to friends - Check the Blogger main website. There's a wee tutorial there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home