Thursday, March 24, 2005

LittleBunnyWeeblGoRound!

I hate London transport.

We planned to get up early, and be at the World's End by noon. Then Lainey and me would go to the Webcomix Thingy in Mile End ( One stop from where we were staying! ) for about 2, for the half 2 panel.

We got to the World's End for about 2, due to a combination of general sleepiness / slowness, and other people in the flat being in the sodding bathroom.

Got to the Comix Thingy for about 2:45.

T'was good though!
I met Weebl, and the folks behind Little Gamers, Bunny, Scary-Go-Round, and a bunch of other cool comics.
I got Kat a Kat Hat, and I got me a signed LG book. Also, a whole bunch of freebies, and some nifty framed art.
Got some photos of Max with various folks, for his comicblog, and had a good afternoon.
I also managed to get sweat-rash on my thigns so bad that they were red raw and in AGONY for the next 2 days. The hard water down there didn;t help - Made it a hundred times WORSE, in fact!
Oh, the pain!

Still, it was fun. The panel was interesting ( What I heard of it! ), and Mr Madsen made some amusing wank jokes.

I expected nothing less.

Lookie here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home