Friday, March 25, 2005

Further to that...

The fucking arseholes at #21 Oak Avenue have ALREADY started blaring their shitty music.
We had to call the police at the back of 10 last night... They arrived at half past midnight, to find the flat in darkness, and silence.

That's nice - We had a few hours before then of Hendrix and Oasis at ear-shattering volumes. I'm TWO FUCKING FLOORS BELOW THEM!
I should NOT be able to hear lyrics.

Then the girl from #17 accosts Kat in the close, and gives her shit for "Calling the cops to her door".
We didn't. We TOLD them it was #21.
And the cops also claim that they went to #21 and only #21.

I am sick of this shit.
So unbelievably sick to the back teeth of it all.
Even now, I'm struggling to not throw my goddamn keyboard against the wall.

I'm sick of being lied to.
I'm sick of being fucked around.
I'm sick of being fucked over.
I'm sick of being the nice guy - Of trying to the right thing by everyone, and STILL getting accused of being the bad guy.
I'm sick of being ill, and of being tired all the time.
I'm sick of the fact that seemingly I'm not ALLOWED to be ill, or tired... Yet folk still drop everything and jump when it's someone else who needs help.

I'm sick of it.
Sick of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home